Need to update the text copy, change contact information, add the latest news? No problem, you will be able to do it yourself, and with a little learning you can take on more advanced tasks without the need to touch a single line of code.
With a content management system (CMS) you can easily create and update content of your web site. Knowing how to work in Word or another similar program is all you need. It’s really that easy!
CMS will allow you to:
- cut on web site maintenance costs, especially if you need to make frequent updates to the content
- add as many new pages as you wish, edit existing pages or their parts, or delete outdated pages
- make it all from your browser on any computer, at any time, without depending on us or another designer
- never worry about making accidental changes to the layout of your web site
- prepare time-sensitive content ahead of time and see it published on the day you specify
- divide updates between several people in your organization
- expand functionality of your web site at a fraction of what custom programming would cost you
We offer various CMS options that give you more control over your web site: blogs, online shops, informational web sites powered by WordPress, CMS Made Simple, and other popular scripts.
If you have a static web site that is difficult (sometimes impossible) to update without professional help, we can convert it into a most suitable CMS with the same or new design.
Which of your goals and immediate needs would be served best by a content management system? Let’s talk about it!
Web sites powered by a content management system start at $1300..